Wednesday 2 May 2018

Diary- Week 5

Week 5

Day 30 and 31

On Monday and Tuesday I started to put my magazine together. I used a template that was already set up from when I made a comic book in sixth form, and started to put together my magazine. I started with my cover photo and then went onto my contents pages. I started to really enjoy this, as it was so much fun to design my own magazine. When I got home, I wrote out all the content that I wanted to include within my magazine in a notebook, so that I could just copy it straight onto Photoshop when I was ready too.

Day 32 and 33

On Wednesday and Thursday I did two 8 hour shifts in work. Therefore, I didn't really have the energy to put together any of my magazine or even do any folder work at home. I did upload some photograph's onto Instagram and VSCO, just because they were easy to do and I could do them from my bed!!

Day 34

On Friday, I carried on with putting my magazine together. I managed to put together quite a few pages, as I previously had wrote out all the content for my magazine in a notebook. This allowed me to easily put together my magazine, and I knew that this would save me a lot of time in the long run. By doing this as well, it meant that I could maybe add more pages into my magazine, making it fuller and more professional.

Day 35 and 36

On the weekend I was off on Saturday, however I spent this time with my mum and Nan, as I don't really have the time to spend time with them, due to my mum working away for three days in London, and because I have college and work. Therefore, I did no college work on this day.
On Sunday I did a 2-6 shift in work, therefore I had a lie in, in the morning and went to work. After work, I did finish off some development work, as I hadn't completed this section entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment