Wednesday 2 May 2018

Diary- Week 6

Week 6

Day 37 and 38

On Monday and Tuesday, I finished off my magazine. I managed to complete 36 pages, which I was pretty pleased with. I was happy with all the information and photographs that I had put inside, and also how I laid out each page. I think that I have done a really good job of my magazine. It didn't take me that long on the Tuesday to complete, so I went home early on this day I was tired. The essay was launched Monday.

Day 39 and 40

On Wednesday and Thursday, I worked, again... Therefore, I didn't really do any college work. On Thursday night I did start typing a draft for my evaluation, as I didn't want to leave this last minute. I managed to complete most of it, and I was happy with what I wrote, so that just needed finishing off at a later date. I wanted to make sure that my evaluation was in depth, as I had a lot to explain throughout the course, and I had a lot of mixed emotions to my final piece.

Day 41

Today was the day that I realised I should of stayed longer on Tuesday, and sent my work off for printing. The reason behind this was because the computers from my normal working classroom were removed, and I lost ALL of my magazine. I was devastated. My final piece was probably the only thing I cared about doing the whole time on this course, and then it just vanished. However, you learn from your mistakes. Therefore, I had to change my idea around a bit and create a photo book instead of a magazine :(. As you can imagine I completed this in a day, as it needed to be sent of to be printed, therefore it IS NOT my best work and looks absolutely rubbish! However, I was pretty happy that I pushed my emotions behind and managed to actually put something together, instead of refusing too.

Day 42 and 43

After the day I had yesterday, I refused to even touch any college work this weekend. I didn't find the point and to be honest I wanted this weekend to improve my college folder work, to make it even better! However, I just couldn't be bothered anymore. I decided to leave my college folder work as it was, as my final piece is rubbish anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment