Wednesday 2 May 2018

Diary- Week 4

Week 4

Day 23

So today I went into college on my day off (start of the Easter half term) , I finished off with any development designs. I only had a few left to do, as I didn't want to go too over the top with development ideas. I printed these off, and then stuck them down in my sketch book alongside the others that I did last week. I then started to annotate these ones the same way I annotated the other ones. I did mini over all reviews for each page, which clearly shown my opinions and improvements that could of been achieved next time. I went home after doing this, as it was half term and I had done everything that I had wanted to do.

Day 24

So today, I had a nice lie in and watched a few films. I suppose this was my way of relaxing and whining down from doing college work. I told myself I needed a day off from doing college work, so I literally did nothing all day. I suppose having a day off from doing college work allowed me to gain a bit more energy, so that when I go back to doing some I would have the enthusiasm to do it. But you never know, this might not happen too.

Day 25

I worked an all day shift in work today, therefore didn't have any energy to do college work again today. I guess working till 8 and being that type of person who goes to bed really early, has it's down falls. I don't really fit into the stereotyped teenagers of today. "Did you stay up all night doing your work?" I'm literally that person who will be fast asleep by half 9, because I can't physically keep my eyes open any longer. I'm also that person who wakes up at the crack of dawn, I'm not keen on evenings.

Day 26

So that my day didn't completely go to waste and was lazy, I decided to do something that I would enjoy but related to my project. From the feedback from my questionnaire, my results shown that an Instagram and VSCO page would look good for my travel magazine. Therefore today, I set up both accounts. I started editing my travel photographs on VSCO and publishing them there, before uploading them onto my Instagram page. I enjoyed doing this so much, because I started receiving opinions from other travel photographers, which I thought was nice!!

Day 27, 28 and 29

And just like that, I started telling myself it's Friday have an early start to the weekend. As I work both days at the weekend, I enjoyed today by spending time with my sister and her sausage dog. I enjoyed having time to think to myself and just take a breather from reality. I guess I took it easy all week, but whats another three days going to harm anyone! Maybe when I get back to doing college work next week (hopefully), I'll feel more refreshed and focused!! But who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment